The track “Entertainment Interfaces” offers researchers, developers and designers a platform to present innovative ideas in the area of interactive entertainment with a focus on interaction in games and other entertainment products and to discuss design challenges and the evaluation of entertainment interfaces. The aims of the track are to strengthen the awareness of the relevance of user-friendly and innovative interfaces for entertainment applications in the research community and in the public, to encourage the research activities and the education in this field, and to foster the knowledge transfer between researchers and developers. We like to emphasize the interdisciplinary background of the “Entertainment Interfaces” track and welcome contributions from the areas of computer science, psychology, design and engineering sciences as well as contributions from developers and designers working in the field of interactive entertainment.
- 18. March 2012 : Submission deadline for full papers, demonstrations and posters
- May 2012: Notification of acceptance
- 15th May 2012: Start of conference registration
- 17th June 2012: Deadline for workshop papers
- July 2012: Notification of acceptance for workshop papers
- 27th July 2012: End of early-bird registration
- 2nd September 2012: End of online registration
- 9.–12. September 2012: Conference in Konstanz
For more information please visit the conference track website.